Le Cache Euro 3800 Provincial #751
We also offer an extended warranty with enhanced coverage for our wine cabinets and cooling units.
- Premium Cherry wood veneer
- Hardwood French doors
- Crown and base moldings
- Hand-carved wood trim
- Hand-turned pewter pulls and security locks
- Double-pane tinted glass
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- CellarPro energy-efficient cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- SB/0™ Technology - Flush against the Wall
- Top-vent exhaust
- High Performance Air Filtration System
- All-wood Interlock racks
- Universal racking fits oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior light
- Optional bottle probe
- Five-year warranty on the cooling system
- Two-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Optional Extended Warranty
- In-stock items ship within 5-7 days
All wine cabinets from Le Cache come with a choice of 3 energy-efficient CellarPro cooling units included in the price of the wine cabinet. The 3 CellarPro cooling units are dimensionally sized exactly alike, and therefore they are interchangeable. However, the 3 cooling units differ in terms of their BTUH cooling output and the level of noise that they produce. Each of the 3 cooling units is discussed below.
For more information about sizing the best cooling unit for your cabinet, refer to our Cooling Unit Buying Guide for Wine Cabinets.
The 1800QTL-ECX is our quietest cooling unit, and is designed exclusively for residential use in a temperature-controlled environment. The 1800QTL-ECX is appropriate for all credenzas, Model 1400 and Model 2400 wine cabinets. It also can be used in larger Model 3100, Model 3800 and Model 5200 wine cabinets, provided that the desired cellar temperature is closer to 60F than 55F.
This unit should not be used in ducted applications, or paired with our front duct hood.
Key Stats: 1065 BTUH at 55F, 41 dbA installed in a cabinet.
The 1800QT-ECX cooling unit is approximately 30% more powerful and 4 decibels louder than The 1800QTL-ECX cooling unit. It is designed for residential use in a temperature-controlled environment. The 1800QT-ECX easily can maintain 55F in our largest wine cabinets.
This unit can be used with our front duct hood.
Key Stats: 1380 BTUH at 55F, 45 dbA installed in a cabinet.
The 1800XT-ECX is approximately 5% more powerful and 3 decibels louder than The 1800QT-ECX cooling unit, because it uses more powerful fans. As a result, The 1800XT-ECX is ideally suited for garage environments (with temperatures ranging from 40F to 95F), commercial environments (where the cellar is frequently accessed) and installations with our front-duct hood..
Key Stats: 1456 BTUH at 55F, 48 dbA installed in a cabinet.
1800XTS-ECX cooling units, approximately 30% more powerful than 1800XT-ECX cooling units, also can be used inside Le Cache wine cabinets for an additional charge. Please call us at 707.794.8000 for more information and/or to order.
Specs & Resources
Size: 63w x 31d x 91h (in)
Weight: 510 lbs
115V AC / 60 Hz
Running / Startup Amps (compressor)
- CellarPro 1800QTL-ECX: 2.4 Amps / 14.2 Amps
- CellarPro 1800QT-ECX: 2.9 Amps / 20.1 Amps
- CellarPro 1800XT-ECX: 3.0 Amps / 20.1 Amps
Thermal Load Calculations
Capacity: 458 bottles
Double Deep storage
Racked Slots: 408 bottles (3.8 inch slots)
Bulk Space: approximately 50 bottles (stacked)
2 Years (Cabinet) / 5 Years (Cooling Unit)
Optional Extended Warranty
Click on one of the following links for more information:
- Owner's Manual
- Cooling Unit Selection Guide
- Placement Requirements
- Wine Cabinet Delivery & Inspection Instructions
- Wine Cabinet Filter: Top View
- Top View Drawings
- Adjustable Humidity Performance Chart
- Wine Cabinet Monthly Operating Cost
- Cooling Unit Sound Performance
- Interactive Product Demo
|Credenza - Contemporary||8|
|Credenza - Euro & Mission||7|
(1) We count the top of the racks as 1 row when counting rows in our racks.
(2) Every slot in the racks is 3 3/4" and sized to fit oversized Burgundy and most Champagne-size bottles.
(3) Bulk storage is located atop the racks (except for the first row atop the racks). Bulk storage capacity is based on Bordeaux-size bottles.
(4) Total capacity is the sum of racked plus bulk capacity, with double-deep storage in all cases except the Contemporary Credenza (which is single-deep). Usable capacity may be lower by 2-3 bottles when the first few cells under the cooling unit are left empty for proper air circulation.
Top intake will allow you to place your wine cabinet flush against the wall; however, in order to operate properly, a cabinet with top intake MUST have sufficient clearance ABOVE the cabinet. If sufficient clearance does not exist, rear intake should be selected, and 3-4 inches of clearance must be provided BEHIND the wine cabinet. Regardless, the sides of the cabinet always need to be open - in other words, placement in an enclosed space, alcove or closet will not work unless our front-vent hood is used. Click on our placement requirements tab for more information.
Does the unit really need a dedicated circuit?
A: Yes, our units require dedicated circuits. When we say "dedicated circuit", we mean that the circuit shouldn't have any items that require heavy draws of electricity - eg other appliances, vacuum cleaners, big-screen TVs, blow-dryers - on the same circuit as the cooling unit. Lighting, computers or other low-draw items shouldn't be a problem on the same circuit.
Do I need the condensate drain line?
A: You don't need the drain line because our wine cabinets are constructed to be airtight when the doors are closed, and the cooling unit has a drain pan to catch excess condensation, which is burned off as the cooling unit runs.
Why does the fan run without the compressor?
A: We've programmed our fans to stay "on" for 3 minutes after the compressor turns "off", and then every 15 minutes thereafter , to recirculate moisture inside the cabinet. This fan cycle is extremely energy efficient, and increases the humidity inside the cabinet.
Ratings & Reviews
Superior cabinets, I have 2
I first ordered a 1400 series back in 2009. This cabinet worked perfectly, looked fantastic and the customer service was 100%. After several years our collection of wine grew and I needed to expand. In 2014 I ordered the 3800 series to place in a different room in the house. Again, a great cabinet that fit the need! After a year my cooler went out so I called customer service. They shipped out a new cooler, talked me though the installation and provided a return label for the old cooler. This is how customer service should work. If you are thinking about a Le Cache wine cabinet you can stop.... just order it you will not be disappointed in any way!
by Doug T.
I spent six months researching wine cabinets before I ordered the Le Cache Euro 3800. I'm delighted by the style and quality of the cabinetry. It is absolutely beautiful. I'm also very pleased by the CellarPro cooling systems' temperature and humidity control performance. My patience paid off and I made the right choice!
More gorgeous than I imagined
by Paulina V.
I LOVE my wine cabinet. It arrived in perfect condition, the delivery team was excellent, and it's more gorgeous than I imagined.
by Michael S.