Please be aware, due to COVID-19, UPS and FedEx have suspended guaranteed delivery dates until further notice. This means that the arrival date of your package(s) may be subject to change.
Le Cache Inside Delivery Service
Wine cabinet orders placed directly through Le Cache include:
- Inside delivery to ground floor of destination
- Unpacking and setup in your desired location
- Alignment of doors and adjustment of leveling feet
- Damage insurance coverage
We ship BILD orders via common carrier with curbside delivery. If you require additional services, such as a truck with liftgate or inside delivery, please let us know.
Shipping costs are calculated based on contract rates from our shipping carriers. We consider cost, delivery speed and service, damage rates and claims resolution processes when selecting a shipping carrier for each order.
We add only a small handling charge that covers the cost of processing, handling, and packaging your order. We do not intend to profit from shipping and handling charges.
All of our delivery quotes are for standard shipping. Additional charges not covered by Le Cache include:
- Delivery outside of the United States
- Location-specific extraordinary delivery conditions including:
- Stairs, over 50 ft distance from truck, or difficult access
- 2 movers are provided for our 1400, 2400 and 3100 cabinets, and 4 men are provided for our 3800 and 5200 cabinets. If additional men are needed, this would result in an additional charge
- Site time longer than 30 minutes required to provide standard service
- Location requiring small-truck access
Preparing for Delivery
Choose the placement location for your new cabinet
Consider outlet access, ventilation, flooring, door swing clearance, weight and room temperature. Read our detailed placement guide.
Consider the Delivery Path
Move any obstacles that may impede delivery, such as furniture, door frames, ceiling heights, door knobs and lighting fixtures. Try to clear the way as much as possible before delivery. Keep in mind that our cabinets are large pieces of furniture. If the delivery team cannot deliver the cabinet to your desired location and you wish to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping charges as well as a restocking fee.
Cabinet Delivery - What to Expect
Delivery Reference Videos
Removing the Packaging
Removing From the Pallet
Before we pack and ship every order from our Petaluma facility, we open, assemble, inspect, and repackage all merchandise to make sure that your cabinet is in perfect condition when it leaves our warehouse.
At the time of delivery, you are responsible for inspecting both the packaging and the merchandise. If you find damage to your cabinet, in order for us to file a claim with the carrier, the following information MUST be described on the bill of lading before the carrier departs:
- The condition of packaging, including a description of any damage
- The color of the Shockwatch indicator (or its absence if missing)
- The condition of the cabinet, including a description of any damage
Please call Le Cache (877.532.2243) before the delivery professionals leave the delivery site in the event of damage. Failure to follow these instructions may result in a denied insurance claim and/or billing for nonrefundable freight charges.
In the event of freight damage, the freight company has, at its discretion, the right to replace damaged merchandise or to repair it, provided that the wine cabinet is in "as new" condition after the repair.