Howard Miller Sonoma Hide A Bar #1278
The grand Sonoma Hide-A-Bar features raised-door panels with 180-degree hinges for easy access to hidden drawers, racks and storage space.
The Hide-A-Bar offers racking for 22 wine bottles and ample space for liquor storage, as well as a wooden stemware rack that keeps 8 wine glasses within convenient reach. An upper shelf holds glasses and tumblers, and two drawers provide utensil storage with quality dove-tailed construction and smooth running metal sides. Laminated lift-up shelves are located inside the two drawers for additional work surface area.
Inside the cabinet, a smart light turns "on" and "off" automatically when a door is opened and closed. A locking door provides added security.
The grand Sonoma Hide-A-Bar features raised door panels with 180-degree hinges for easy access to hidden drawers, racks and storage space. A 3x power strip outlet is located on the center shelf for operating small appliances.
- Racking for 22 wine bottles & extra storage space
- Stemware rack capacity approximately 8 (measured with bordeaux)
- Fixed shelf
- Various hardwoods and veneers
- Raised door panels have 180-degree hinges
- Doors to open wide for prep and serving
- Racking for 22 wine bottles and ample storage space for liquor
- Hanging wooden racks for stemware
- Upper fixed shelf holds glasses and tumblers
- Two drawers feature quality dovetail construction and smooth running metal slides
- Laminated lift-up shelves for additional work surface area
- Auto-on light turns on and off when a door is opened and closed
- 3x power strip outlet is located on the center shelf for operating small appliances
- Adjustable leveling feet and locking door for added security
- Finished in Americana cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
Specs & Resources
Size: 43w x 23d x 75h (in)
Weight: 325 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
Happy but Delivery Problems
by Lauren Miller
We love the product. Everything that we expected. The delivery process was unsatisfactory. The driver would not deliver into the condo. Wanted to leave it in the street. It was very heavy. The driver did not speak much English.