Wine Cabinet Repair - Replacing the Metal Strips
- Unplug wine cabinet from power source.
- Peel off old metal strip(s) from wine cabinet face.
- Lightly sand exposed wood faces, or use solvent to remove residue from old strips.
- "Dry" fit strips to their respective locations. Strips may be trimmed with tin snips.
- Apply contact cement with the foam brush BOTH to the cleaned wood surfaces and to one side of the strips.
- Let cement dry completely before attaching strip to wine cabinet. Cement is milky colored when wet, and clear when dry.
- Apply strip to wine cabinet face, beginning at one end, and adhering a few inches at a time. A rubber mallet may be used to fully seat the strip.
CAUTION: Strip adheres immediately on contact, and cannot be adjusted once contact is made.
If you need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to call us toll-free at 877.532.2243 during normal business hours.