Wine Cabinet Repair - Replacing the Light
Le Cache Models: 1400, 2400, 3100, 3800 & 5200
- Unplug the cord on the end that is attached to the light fixture (the other end of the cord is plugged into the wine cooling unit).
- Slide the light fixture (ie the entire housing, including the bulb, lens cover and metal case) to the left or right until a mounting bracket or screw is exposed.
- Unscrew the mounting brackets or screw that attaches the light fixture to the ceiling of the wine cabinet.
- Slide the light fixture in the OPPOSITE direction until it comes off the second mounting bracket or screw.
- Follow the above procedures in reverse to re-install the new fixture.
If you need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to call us toll-free at 877.532.2243 during normal business hours.