1800XT Cooling Performance
CellarPro 1800XT vs. Breezaire WKCE 2200 Wine Cooling Units Wine Cellar Temperature
The chart above illustrates that CellarPro's cooling unit consistently maintained cooler temperatures inside the wine cellar and was able to cycle on and off. CellarPro's 1800 XT and Breezaire's WKCE 2200 were tested at the same time in identical wine cabinets located side-by-side with identical bottle loads in a test room with ambient temperatures ranging from 85°F to 95°F.
- The cooling units were tested simultaneously in side-by-side wine cabinets
- The wine cabinets were located in an enclosed, climate-controlled test room
- The cabinets used were both Le Cache Model 2400 wine cabinets
- Each wine cabinet was filled with 208 bottles (73% capacity)
- The CellarPro cooling unit was set to maintain 55°F (53°F "off" / +3°F "on")(1), and the Breezaire was set at 55°F.
- The temperature measurements both were taken at the bottom of each wine cabinet
(1) CellarPro cooling units provide maximum flexibility for controlling the environment inside a wine cellar. Rather than selecting a single temperature target, CellarPro users designate the lower and upper temperature settings during which the cooling unit cycles off and on. In the test charted above, the CellarPro cooling unit was set to cycle "off" at 53°F, and cycle "on" at 56°F (54.5°F average.)