Le Cache Loft 2400 #884
Designed for sophisticated wine collectors seeking simplicity and style, our Loft Series is ideally suited for modern dwellings.
Total Capacity: 286 bottles
Size: 39w x 29d x 82h (in)
Le Cache Loft 2400 Wine Cabinet (P/N 884). Featuring total storage for 286 bottles, including racked storage for 256 bottles and bulk storage for 30 bottles, our 2400 Series wine cabinets are sized for today's living spaces. Storage Cost per Bottle: $23
Le Cache wine cabinets maintain ideal temperature and humidity conditions for long term storage and aging of fine wines. Wine cabinets are different than wine coolers and refrigerators, which don't don't manage humidity conditions and therefore aren't recommended for long term storage of wine.
Design: Designed for sophisticated wine collectors seeking simplicity and style, our Loft Series is ideally suited for modern dwellings. The tinted double-paned glass door is framed to showcase fine wine collections in their entirety.
Construction: Sealed seams, premium insulation and tinted double-paned glass provide thermal and UV protection
Refrigeration: Advanced CellarPro cooling units provide digital temperature and humidity control.
- Aluminum door (hinged left or right)
- Choice of satin silver or black matte finish
- Double-pane tinted glass
- Black laminate exterior
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- CellarPro wine cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- SB/0 Technology - Flush against the Wall
- Top-vent exhaust
- High Performance Air Filtration System
- All-wood Interlock racks
- Universal racking fits oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior LED light
- Optional bottle probe
- 5-year warranty on the cooling system
- 2-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Optional Extended Warranty
- Ships within 2-4 weeks
All wine cabinets from Le Cache come with a choice of 3 energy-efficient CellarPro cooling units included in the price of the wine cabinet. The 3 CellarPro cooling units are dimensionally sized exactly alike, and therefore they are interchangeable. However, the 3 cooling units differ in terms of their BTUH cooling output and the level of noise that they produce. Each of the 3 cooling units is discussed below.
For more information about sizing the best cooling unit for your cabinet, refer to our Cooling Unit Buying Guide for Wine Cabinets.
The 1800QTL-ECX is our quietest cooling unit, and is designed exclusively for residential use in a temperature-controlled environment. The 1800QTL-ECX is appropriate for all credenzas, Model 1400 and Model 2400 wine cabinets. It also can be used in larger Model 3100, Model 3800 and Model 5200 wine cabinets, provided that the desired cellar temperature is closer to 60F than 55F.
This unit should not be used in ducted applications, or paired with our front duct hood.
Key Stats: 1065 BTUH at 55F, 41 dbA installed in a cabinet.
The 1800QT-ECX cooling unit is approximately 30% more powerful and 4 decibels louder than The 1800QTL-ECX cooling unit. It is designed for residential use in a temperature-controlled environment. The 1800QT-ECX easily can maintain 55F in our largest wine cabinets.
This unit can be used with our front duct hood.
Key Stats: 1380 BTUH at 55F, 45 dbA installed in a cabinet.
The 1800XT-ECX is approximately 5% more powerful and 3 decibels louder than The 1800QT-ECX cooling unit, because it uses more powerful fans. As a result, The 1800XT-ECX is ideally suited for garage environments (with temperatures ranging from 40F to 95F), commercial environments (where the cellar is frequently accessed) and installations with our front-duct hood..
Key Stats: 1456 BTUH at 55F, 48 dbA installed in a cabinet.
1800XTS-ECX cooling units, approximately 30% more powerful than 1800XT-ECX cooling units, also can be used inside Le Cache wine cabinets for an additional charge. Please call us at 707.794.8000 for more information and/or to order.
Specs & Resources
Size: 39w x 29d x 82h (in)
Weight: 385 lbs
115V AC / 60 Hz
Running / Startup Amps (compressor)
- CellarPro 1800QTL-ECX: 2.4 Amps / 14.2 Amps
- CellarPro 1800QT-ECX: 2.9 Amps / 20.1 Amps
- CellarPro 1800XT-ECX: 3.0 Amps / 20.1 Amps
Thermal Load Calculations
Capacity: 286 bottles
Double Deep storage
Racked Slots: 256 bottles (3.8 inch slots)
Bulk Space: approximately 30 bottles (stacked)
Material: Melamine Laminate
2 Years (Cabinet) / 5 Years (Cooling Unit)
Optional Extended Warranty
Click on one of the following links for more information:
- Owner's Manual
- Cooling Unit Selection Guide
- Placement Requirements
- Wine Cabinet Delivery & Inspection Instructions
- Wine Cabinet Filter: Top View
- Top View Drawings
- Adjustable Humidity Performance Chart
- Wine Cabinet Monthly Operating Cost
- Cooling Unit Sound Performance
|Credenza - Contemporary||8|
|Credenza - Euro & Mission||7|
(1) We count the top of the racks as 1 row when counting rows in our racks.
(2) Every slot in the racks is 3 3/4" and sized to fit oversized Burgundy and most Champagne-size bottles.
(3) Bulk storage is located atop the racks (except for the first row atop the racks). Bulk storage capacity is based on Bordeaux-size bottles.
(4) Total capacity is the sum of racked plus bulk capacity, with double-deep storage in all cases except the Contemporary Credenza (which is single-deep). Usable capacity may be lower by 2-3 bottles when the first few cells under the cooling unit are left empty for proper air circulation.
Top intake will allow you to place your wine cabinet flush against the wall; however, in order to operate properly, a cabinet with top intake MUST have sufficient clearance ABOVE the cabinet. If sufficient clearance does not exist, rear intake should be selected, and 3-4 inches of clearance must be provided BEHIND the wine cabinet. Regardless, the sides of the cabinet always need to be open - in other words, placement in an enclosed space, alcove or closet will not work unless our front-vent hood is used. Click on our placement requirements tab for more information.
Does the unit really need a dedicated circuit?
A: Yes, our units require dedicated circuits. When we say "dedicated circuit", we mean that the circuit shouldn't have any items that require heavy draws of electricity - eg other appliances, vacuum cleaners, big-screen TVs, blow-dryers - on the same circuit as the cooling unit. Lighting, computers or other low-draw items shouldn't be a problem on the same circuit.
Do I need the condensate drain line?
A: You don't need the drain line because our wine cabinets are constructed to be airtight when the doors are closed, and the cooling unit has a drain pan to catch excess condensation, which is burned off as the cooling unit runs.
Why does the fan run without the compressor?
A: We've programmed our fans to stay "on" for 3 minutes after the compressor turns "off", and then every 15 minutes thereafter , to recirculate moisture inside the cabinet. This fan cycle is extremely energy efficient, and increases the humidity inside the cabinet.
Ratings & Reviews
Le Cache Loft 2400 Wine Cabinet
Impressed with IWA's customer service, from communication about product readiness, shipping instructions and delivery they exceeded our expectations. Delivery service couldn't have been better, they communicated delivery time, were on time, delivered and cleared packaging quickly. We look forward to using the cabinet and believe we'll be satisfied.
by Fred C.
The experience of buying from Le Cache was excellent from ordering up to having my wine cabinet delivered. It is a first class wine cabinet. I would highly recommend Le Cache cabinets and cooling systems to any one that enjoys storing good wines.
Very Inconvenient For Me
by Robert L.
1) the product was not ready within the time frame advertised. It took an additional two weeks which created a problem for me because I specifically traveled from overseas to install the cabinet.
2) upon initial attempt to deliver the cabinet your delivery agents said it was not possible and took the unit away. It was only after I was able to arrange for my brother to be on site for the second delivery attempt did it succeed. Although the crew were very helpful during the second visit, I still cannot understand why they were not able to bring the unit onto the elevator / apartment on the first try. It was very inconvenient for me.