Le Cache Carolina 1400 Wine Cabinet Classic Cherry, #15164
NEW! Featuring 3-panel doors, no-frill moldings and a slightly distressed finish, our Carolina Series wine cabinets offer casual elegance and high-quality workmanship at an exceptional price.
Le Cache Carolina 1400 Wine Cabinet Classic Cherry (P/N 15164). Our Carolina Series wine cabinets are designed to evoke a comfortable sophistication without any pretenses. Architectural details include straight-edged crown and base moldings, paneled sides, and hardwood paneled doors. Sealed seams, premium insulation and tinted double-paned glass provide thermal and UV protection.
All wine cabinets from Le Cache (except credenzas) come with a choice of vent configurations (read our placement requirements), and all Le Cache wine cabinets come with a choice of CellarPro cooling units (read our cooling unit selection guide). These options are included in the price of your wine cabinet.
We offer an extended warranty with enhanced coverage for our wine cabinets and cooling units. Click here for more information about our extended warranty.
Our Price: $3,799.00
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Premium hardwood construction
- 3-Paneled door
- Crown and base moldings
- Hand-carved wood trim
- Hand-turned pewter pull and security lock
- Double-pane tinted glass
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- CellarPro wine cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- SB/0™ Technology - Flush against the Wall
- Top-vent exhaust
- High Performance Air Filtration System
- All-wood Interlock racks
- Universal racking fits oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior light
- Optional bottle probe
- Five-year warranty on the cooling system
- Two-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Optional Extended Warranty
- In-stock items ship within 5-7 days
Click on the following pdfs to download more information about our wine cabinets: