Loft 1200 153-Bottle Dual Zone Cellar, #8740
Loft 1200 153-Bottle Dual Zone Cellar (P/N CTW-168DF-SS). The upper zone can be set from 41-59°F, and the lower zone can be set from 45-64°F.
Bordeaux-size bottles will fit in all shelves. Oversized bottles (such as Burgundy and Champagne) bottles will fit in some but not all shelves, as follows:
- Upper section: Top (display) shelf, and bottom shelf
- Lower section: Approximately 2/3s of the shelves. There are 4-5 shelves with plenty of room, and 3-4 shelves that are tight but doable, and 4-5 where only Bordeaux will fit. Once the wine cooler is loaded with bottles, the weight on each shelf may affect the spacing such that the "tight but doable" shelves no longer will accommodate oversized bottles.
Our most advanced wine cooler! Dual temperature zones in one advanced-engineered cellar allow you to control the temperature for your aging reds, as well as chill crisp whites.
Compare Upright Wine Coolers
Loft, Avanti, Danby, N'Finity, Vinotemp
RRP: $1,699.00You Save: $
Our Price: $1,699.00
Availability: In Stock / Usually Ships w/i 5-7 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click hereto login.
New customer? Click hereto register
- Electronic control and digital display
- Front-vented for free-standing or built-in installations
- Reversible hinges
- Stainless steel door
- Door is fingerprint proof
- Tempered, tinted glass
- Rolling wood shelves
- Bottle capacity up to 153 wine bottles
- Security lock and keys
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5-years on the compressor
- UL / ETL Compliant
- Condition:Brand New
- Capacity:Up to 153 Bottles
- Size:24 1/8w x 28 3/4d x 71 3/4h
- Power/Rating:120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
- Warranty:1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5 years on the compressor
please read the fine print
Great for Bordeaux bottles but not a full collection.
Awesome service once delivered