Le Cache Euro Credenza - Provincial Cherry, #757
Le Cache Euro Credenza - Provincial Cherry (P/N 757). Designed by acclaimed, Pinnacle Award-winning designer Martin de Blois, our European Country Series wine cabinets evoke the timeless elegance of European furnishings. Architectural details such as crown and base molding, paneled sides, hardwood French doors and hand-carved accents showcase fine wine collections with a sense of luxury and style. Sealed seams, premium insulation and tinted double-paned glass provide thermal and UV protection.
Credenzas must be placed 3-4 inches away from the rear wall, to allow for proper air ventilation.
Inside Delivery & Setup - Rates Vary
Availability: On Backorder
Usually Ships w/i 5-7 Days
Back in stock: 11/30/2015
Add Options & Upgrades
NOW EVEN QUIETER! The Euro Credenza evokes the timeless elegance of European furnishings, with a luxurious wood tabletop and storage capacity for 174 bottles.
- Premium Cherry wood veneer
- Hardwood doors
- Crown and base moldings
- Hand-carved wood trim
- Hand-turned pewter pulls and security locks
- Double-pane tinted glass
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- CellarPro wine cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Rear-vent exhaust - requires 3-4 inches of clearance
- High Performance Air Filtration System
- All-wood Interlock racks
- Universal racking fits oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior light
- Optional bottle probe
- Five-year warranty on the cooling system
- Two-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Optional Extended Warranty
- In-stock items ship within 5-7 days
Pleased with How Quiet it Runs!
Beautiful piece of furniture