La Crosse Wireless Sensor #7276
La Crosse Wireless Sensor (P/N 7276). The wireless sensor transmits the temperature and humidity measurements over 200 ft to a remote gateway (sold separately) that plugs into standard modem or router (not included) and uploads the data to the Internet. Up to 5 sensors can be combined with one gateway.
Package includes a wireless sensor and wet probe. This sensor must be used with a gateway (sold separately.)
Batteries not included.
- Capacity: noinfofound
- Sizing: noinfofound
Our advanced wireless sensor is designed to work with the La Crosse gateway #7275 (sold separately). Up to 5 sensors can be combined with one gateway. Each sensor measures air temperature and humidity, and includes a 6-foot detachable wet probe.
- Wireless sensor measures air temperature, ambient humidity, and wet probe temperature
- 6-foot detachable temperature wet probe
- LCD screen displays temperature and humidity
- Humidity range: 3% to 99% RH
- Temperature range: -40F to 140F
- Measuring interval is user defined
- Up to 300 ft wireless range
- Weather resistant case can be wall hanging or freestanding
- Gateway and LAN cable (sold separately) plug in directly to modem or router
- Up to 20 sensors can be combined with one gateway (sold separately)
- Requires 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 1-Year warranty
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Size:1 1/2w x 4/5d x 5 1/5h (in)
- Weight:.7 lb