Le Cache Euro 3800 Wine Cabinet Classic Cherry, #749
NOW EVEN QUIETER! The Euro 3800 is designed for passionate wine connoisseurs with sizeable wine collections, featuring hand-carved accents and storage capacity for 458 bottles.
Le Cache Euro 3800 Wine Cabinet Classic Cherry (P/N 749). Designed by acclaimed, Pinnacle Award-winning designer Martin de Blois, our European Country Series wine cabinets evoke the timeless elegance of European furnishings. Architectural details such as crown and base molding, paneled sides, hardwood French doors and hand-carved accents showcase fine wine collections with a sense of luxury and style. Sealed seams, premium insulation and tinted double-paned glass provide thermal and UV protection.
All wine cabinets from Le Cache (except credenzas) come with a choice of vent configurations (read our placement requirements), and all Le Cache wine cabinets come with a choice of CellarPro cooling units (read our cooling unit selection guide). These options are included in the price of your wine cabinet.
We offer an extended warranty with enhanced coverage for our wine cabinets and cooling units. Click here for more information about our extended warranty.
Our Price: $5,699.00
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Premium Cherry wood veneer
- Hardwood French doors
- Crown and base moldings
- Hand-carved wood trim
- Hand-turned pewter pulls and security locks
- Double-pane tinted glass
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- CellarPro wine cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- SB/0™ Technology - Flush against the Wall
- Top-vent exhaust
- High Performance Air Filtration System
- All-wood Interlock racks
- Universal racking fits oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior light
- Optional bottle probe
- Five-year warranty on the cooling system
- Two-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Optional Extended Warranty
- In-stock items ship within 5-7 days
Click on the following pdfs to download more information about our wine cabinets: