Le Cache Model 5200 Wine Cabinet Provincial Cherry, #742
NOW EVEN QUIETER! The Model 5200 is designed to showcase the largest wine collections, offering maximum storage capacity for 622 bottles.
Le Cache Model 5200 Wine Cabinet Provincial Cherry (P/N 742). Clean, contemporary design blends equally well with modern, Craftsman, Deco or Asian decors. Hardwood doors and gently arched windows showcase fine wine collections. Sealed seams, premium insulation and tinted double-paned glass provide thermal and UV protection.These options are included in the price of your wine cabinet.
We offer an extended warranty with enhanced coverage for our wine cabinets and cooling units.
All wine cabinets from Le Cache (except credenzas) come with a choice of vent configurations (read our placement requirements), and all Le Cache wine cabinets come with a choice of CellarPro cooling units (read our cooling unit selection guide).
We offer an extended warranty with enhanced coverage for our wine cabinets and cooling units. Click here for more information about our extended warranty.
Our Price: $5,499.00
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Premium Cherry wood veneer
- Hardwood door and furniture trim
- Stainless bar pull and security lock
- Double-pane tinted glass
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- CellarPro wine cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- SB/0™ Technology - Flush against the Wall
- Top-vent exhaust
- High Performance Air Filtration System
- All-wood Interlock racks
- Universal racking fits oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior light
- Optional bottle probe
- Five-year warranty on the cooling system
- Two-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Optional Extended Warranty
- In-stock items ship within 5-7 days
Click on the following pdfs to download more information about our wine cabinets:
Quick ship time saved our wine inventory
Love our new wine cabinet!!
This is what service is supposed to be like...