BILD 1400 Dark Finish, #7366
DISCONTINUED. BILD 1400 wine cabinets, packed and shipped flat, offer tremendous value and savings with many of the same features as our more expensive Le Cache wine cabinets.
BILD 1400 Dark Finish (P/N 7366). With clean lines designed to fit in any environment, our BILD series wine cabinets are perfect blends of function and value. These wine cabinets feature durable, easy-to-clean melamine laminates on all exterior surfaces, double-pane tinted glass windows for thermal and UV protection, and advanced wine cellar refrigeration by CellarPro Cooling Systems. All panels are framed and insulated with high-density foam, and metal wine racks are efficiently sized to accommodate oversized bottles.
BILD 1400 racks are designed to rack up to 170 bottles of wine. Our wine racks include 13 shelves for Champagne-size bottles (12 bottles per shelf, double deep). If desired, 3 shelves can be used to store magnums (8 bottles per shelf). Additional bulk storage space for up to 14 bottles is included at the bottom of the cabinet.
Cooling Unit and Placement Requirements
We offer a choice of cooling units and configurations with your BILD 1400 wine cabinet. The cooling unit can be vented with top-exhaust, which will allow the cabinet to be placed flush against the rear wall, but requires 18 inches of clearance above the cabinet in a non-enclosed space. Alternately, the cooling unit can be vented with rear-exhaust, which means that the cabinet will require 4-5 inches of clearance behind the cabinet in a non-enclosed space.
The door must be locked to ensure an airtight seal.
BILD wine cabinets require assembly. All assembly hardware is included with your purchase.
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click hereto login.
New customer? Click hereto register
- Choice of Melamine finishes
- Stainless bar pull and security locks
- Choice of CellarPro wine cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- SB/0 Technology - Flush against the Wall
- Choice of top or rear-vent exhaust
- High Performance Air Filtration System
- Universal metal racks fit oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior light
- Optional bottle probe
- Five-year warranty on the cooling system
- One-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Optional Extended Warranty
- In-stock items ship within 2-3 days
Click on the following pdfs to download more information about our BILD wine cabinets: